Company law, company mergers and acquisitions
- establishment and registration of partnerships and companies in the register of companies
- representation and pursuance of matters on behalf of commercial partnerships and companies
- updating the details published in commercial registers
- all activates relating to discontinuation of a company’s economic activity, including its liquidation, composition and bankruptcy proceedings
- assistance in preparation and implementation of restructuring, changes concerning the ownership and capital structure following from transfer, division and transformation of companies
- Client representation in disputes arising between the owners, including assistance in conflict resolution between share- or stockholders
- establishment and registration of foundations
- establishment and registration of associations
The team of lawyers in the Law Firm of Advocate Marzena Czartoryska have vast experience in handling transactions related to company transformations.
Our lawyers advise and represent our Clients in transactions pertaining to the transfer of shares (stock) in companies, sale of enterprises, merger and division of companies, as well as their acquisition. We implement comprehensive legal analyses of companies and other entities with the view to identifying the legal risks involved in a given transaction.